- Membership is for the entire fiscal year starting January 1st to December 31st and such memberships can be renewed annually upon payment of fees as set by BOD. A renewing Member does not need to complete a new application.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Applicants must be Sunni Muslims of at least eighteen years of age.
- Applicants must fill out a membership application form with the required membership fee. Applicants may check a box on their applications requesting a portion of their donation (equal to only one year of DAT membership dues) to be applied towards their membership dues (within the calendar year).
- By signing membership applications, the applicants agree to all rules and regulation of DAT including, but not limited to, its bylaws.
- An applicant must reside in the Unites States of America.
- Applicant may check the “membership fee waived” box on their application if they are unable to pay the membership fee due to financial hardship. All financial hardship applications shall be reviewed for approval by BOD.
- An applicant must not be a member of any outlawed organization under the US Laws.
2021 Voting Members do not need to fill out the application UNLESS there is a change in personal information as per the DAT Bylaws. 2021 Voting Members only need to PAY the membership dues (payment form below) on or before 05/31/2022 (STEP TWO below)
Must complete BOTH items below on or before 01/31/2022:
1. Fill out the online membership form (STEP ONE below), AND,
2. Pay membership dues (STEP TWO Left Side)
Step One – Download Membership Application
Click here to fill out the DAT Membership Online form.
Step Two - Pay Membership Fee
|Student $50.00 USD:||[swpm_payment_button id=3485]|
|Individual $100.00 USD:||[swpm_payment_button id=3486]|
|Family $200.00 USD:||[swpm_payment_button id=3487]|